Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Gratuitous Puppy Photos

Bennan is now entering his 13th month of life.  He's full grown but still a puppy on the inside.  And a devilish one at that.  He's clever and mischievous, full of fight and canine attitude.   Secure in the knowledge that he's wormed his way into our hearts, he's now testing the limits.  He can be an absolute delight.  Lately though he's more monster.

But he's our delightful monster. No other creature inspires in me such fierce exasperation and aching affection.  I imagine most parents of young children know what I mean.  One moment he is tearing around shredding my unfinished crossword puzzles.  The next minute he looks like this:



Overheard at the dog park: "Honey, God makes them cute so you don't kill them when they're bad."


What, me worry?

1 comment: