Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Neighbors

Yarn Widower likes to say that the best thing about our house is our next door neighbors John and Pat.  I agree with him.  They're good people and we're lucky to know them. Not only are they warm and friendly but they have the most charming progeny (Little James is their grandson) and a really cool dog named Chewbacca (more on that in a later post). 

When Pat's birthday rolled around, I knew I wanted to make her something special.  I thought about it for a long time and in the end decided on a Lana Lace Cardigan.



Perhaps you may recall that I made one of these suckers for myself a little while ago.  Some patterns bear repeating.  And I strongly suspected that this one would look great on her.  I was right.  It does.





Despite her indisputable photogenicity, Pat is a bit camera shy.  So I was happy when she consented to pose for me. Here are some candids of her getting ready for our photo shoot.

 

  


As for her grandson James - he's not camera shy at all.

1 comment:

  1. Great Cardigan! When Pat showed it to me I was very impressed. Great pics too! By the way...my birthday is in October and I really liked my son's hooded sweater...lol - James

    ReplyDelete